Information Security Consultant | 12 month contract | Auckland CBD
About the role
We are seeking an experienced Information Security Consultant who can cover a broad range of security topics and domains. We are looking for a specialist in domains such as SIOC, Cloud Security, Information Protection and Governance, User Security and OT Security. You will have a deep understanding of the regulatory and compliance environment and the requirements that are imposed because of them.
The role includes PCI Compliance assessments, Ten Essential Practices assessments, Essential Eight assessments and others that can be specific to an industry. The Information Security Consultant can also advise on technology, helping the customer to make informed decisions, and then assist in the solution design and testing.
Skills & experience required
- Information Security Consultant
- Domain knowledge in SIOC, Cloud Security, Information Protection and Governance, User Security and OT Security are desirable
- Regulatory and compliance experience
- Must have strong customer engagement skills
- Must be in New Zealand available for interview
We’d love to hear from you, APPLY now or contact Clare Saunders on 09 374 0876 for a confidential discussion.
Ref No: 101238
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.