About your new Company:
Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies.
This role is 12 month fixed term.
- Ensure SLA's are met every month by managing and resolving issues logs; performing scheduled maintenance to minimise disruption; managing third party support contracts where required to provide support levels.
- Monitoring system performance, capacity and growth; suggesting and implementing performance improvements and hardware/software refreshes.
- Network and systems are internally and externally secure, documention for audit purposes as required; implementing security projects; completing risk assessments and build guides for new and existing systems.
- Security of data, ensuring that regular backups are made and are tested; ensuring that any new build is in line with company requirements and documenting resilience and backup plans for all new builds.
- Provide mentoring and technical leadership to more junior members of the team
- Implement new projects to meet project timelines and deadlines.
What I am looking for in your CV:
- Degree qualified or equivalent industry experience
- In-depth knowledge of Multi-tiered websites and web-based Microsoft .NET applications
- IIS or Java troubleshooting experience
- Knowledge of Splunk, Nagios or other monitoring tools would be advantageous
- General infrastructure skills and knowledge of Microsoft Server products such as Exchange
- Successfully implemented Infrastructure projects
- Excellent team communication skills, confident in dealing with internal and external clients
What you need to do now:
To apply, submit your CV through or contact Renee Mouton / 04 47741 5868 for a confidential conversation.
Job Ref: 93820