Working for a leading IT company in Wellington, NZ. This role will see you join an exciting, fun team of dedicated and skilled engineers.
The role involves:
- Challenging assignments & exposure to enterprise clients
- Support of complex Linux-centric platforms
- Exposure to exciting technologies, including DevOps, automation and cloud services
About the team:
You will be joining a highly skilled and passionate team of engineers and get to work in a busy and demanding environment with a collaborative approach. The the team provides infrastructure and middleware support services to an array of enterprise clients as well as internal system support. Many of your team members are experienced and have been with the company for a number of years; the team share knowledge, leveraging each others' skills.
About the role:
You will be involved in looking after mixed enterprise infrastructure environments, touching on exciting new projects and providing excellent service. You will be relied upon to give technical guidance to external and internal clients.
This is a great role for you to get exposure to large, mixed environments utilising cutting-edge technology.
The ideal candidate will have experience with:
- Unix/Linux system administration
- Web servers, application servers, ESBs, Messaging, User Directories/Authentication
- Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure)
- Open source software
- Networking and Infrastructure Security
- Some exposure to DevOps and continuous delivery practises
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step up within a supportive and well-regarded company. If you think that you have the skills and ability for the role please hit apply, or for more information please contact Renee Mouton on 04 471 5868.
Ref no: 93681