- Level 3 Server Engineer
- Fast-paced and closely knit team
- Challenging project work as well as BAU
- Learn new technologies and diversify your skills
About the company:
This is an-exciting, evolving and fast-moving business.A New Zealand treasure and a place people love to work. As it continually evolves and changes, this organisation is hiring into their ICT Team, situated at the heart of their rapid evolution into all things digital.
About the role:
The Level 3 Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for supporting the Windows and Linux servers in this 24/7 enterprise environment as well as (Cloud and Hybrid Cloud).Ensuring availability of the servers at all times and responding to service requests and incidents with urgency.Support of Network Storage, Active Directory and Virtual Infrastructure.Collaborating with other teams across technology for project and BAU work (approx 20% of the role will be project work).Escalate issues to vendors as appropriate .Creating and maintaining technical documentation, working to best practice
You'll be a talented Server Engineer with a minimum of 5 years' experience in your field in a similar role. Experience in an online environment would be a real advantage.
- Advanced Windows Server and Linux Server OS skills
- 5+ years' experience in system support in enterprise scale environments (100+ servers, 1000 endpoints)
- Experience in backup and recovery and DR; virtualisation & SAN technologies
- Strong Active Directory, DNS, DHCP skills
- Strong Scripting Skills a must - Powershell
- From time to time you will need to come in to the office at late/odd hours to implement changes, patches or upgrades.
If this appeals to your passion for all things Server-side, please apply online now. You're welcome to call Pregasin on 027 676 7686 for more info. Ref 91914
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunities in New Zealand.