- Infrastructure Systems Engineer - Windows Server Architecture
- 6 months' contract
About the Role:
Seeking an experienced Systems Engineer to support a Windows Server Architecture. You will assist in efficient support production of the Windows Infrastructure including incident resolution and facilitate high availability of the infrastructure.
- Wintel Systems Engineer
- Experience in incident management for Windows Server, Visualisation, SCOM, SCCM and Active Directory
- Resolutions for incidents related to VMWare, AWS, Azure, vRA
- Automation of manual tasks in Wintel and VM using Powershell
- Experience in Firewall policy, Load Balancer, ITSM and ITIL
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Sri Nanduri on 021 339 535 for a confidential discussion or email email@example.com for more information.
Reference Number: 109928
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.