We are looking for a brilliant insights’ analyst for one of our clients, a renowend Marketing Agency.
Skills and role requirements:
· Maintaining the database ensuring accurate and clean data
· Providing the best practice capability across the enterprise to deliver analytics to build customer intelligence, enhance the customer journey and transform data into actionable insights.
· Delivering sales targets for the email marketing channels through engaging content and promotions
· Driving database growth and retention across all websites
· Delivering deep insights and understanding of customer make-up, performance and behaviours, driving learnings that run through business, not just in the digital channel
· Driving customer lifetime value
· The ideal candidate will be fast, agile and eager with a love for the dynamic agency environment
· 1+ year of experience in Data Analysis, although smart fresh grads (Marketing Degree required) are welcome!
· Has an analytical mind with the ability to identify performance trends
· Excellent at data selection, analysis, extraction and reporting
· Excels at supporting the business by developing a data centric approach to all aspects of the role
· Is proactive with a natural curiosity to understand the business
· Has experience & knowledge across a range of CRM systems – SQL is an advantage
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Natalia Bregano on firstname.lastname@example.org
Beyond Recruitment - Technology, Transformation & Digital, connecting IT talents with IT opportunities.
Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.