- Insights Specialist
- Big picture thinking
- Community Focused Engagement
- Tauranga City Council
Our client is a well recognised organisation in Tauranga. Its strategy and vision is all about engaging with the community; from business to the wider local community. As part of the vision reset, the community is at the heart of every interaction.
Our search is to identify an Insights Specialist to partner with the Community Relations team to create, co-ordinate and deliver information and insight that supports the organisation to put the community at the heart of what we do.
Critical to your success will be:
- Design and deliver best practice community insight and reporting across the organisation.
- Co-ordinate all community monitoring data for the organisation including creation and oversight of any surveys, data and stakeholder management tools.
- Identify and advise on new ways to harvest community insight information based on external and future trends.
- Analyse and report on insights from community data.
- Provide risk/opportunity assessment and advice to project, activity and leads based on insights gleaned.
- Establish (where appropriate) new and emerging mechanisms to further develop community insights.
- Provide input into policies and processes for responding to customers and the community.
- Ensure the team and organisation have access to most up to date and relevant information to provide insight on customer needs.
- Work with digital and customer services teams on the development and implementation of an organisation-wide contact relationship management database (CRM).
- Monitor, analyse and report on social media and media trends and other data.
Critical Competencies for selection will include:
- A relevant qualification in engagement and/or communications, market research or related field.
- Relevant experience to a local government environment.
- A customer centric approach.
- Proven experience in managing multiple projects and people.
- Exceptional analytical, digital and/or research skills.
- A mindset that identifies and focuses on the big picture.
- Experience of digital communication and engagement approaches and how they can be used in conjunction with non-digital channels.
- Insights experience in relevant field at strategic level.
- An ability to transplant technical jargon into meaningful insight tailored to the audience.
This organisation will provide a competitive salary to the right individual. It is a fantastic opportunity to take your insights and big picture thinking into a specialist role where the community is at the heart of the strategy. You enjoy working with a variety of teams and people providing advice to all relevant groups. The executive team is passionate about what they do with regular stand-ups across the organisation. This organisation is going through change and looking to bring on dynamic and future thinkers.
If you are keen to take this further, please apply with your CV & a cover letter indicating the value you will bring to the role on the link below.
Job number 109933
Please be aware you need to have Permanent Residency or Citizenship to apply for this role.
For more information please contact Kate Williams, Client Manager - Digital, Sales & Marketing on 027 627 9381 at Beyond Recruitment.