*Integration Development - Mulesoft
What's in it for you:
- This is an exciting opportunity to work with an iconic NZ business and be responsible for crating, maintaining and implementing its integration systems. This is a pivotal role as you will be monitoring and resolving development issues, identifying improvements and provide advice on data analysis, architecture and design.
-You will be working with a bunch of mature and talented IT professionals to assist large digital transformation
- Flexible working arrangement
- Career development and training to keep you on top the game
- Various benefits including health insurance, optical, travel, car rental and more.
- Minimum 1 years' hands on experience in integration development
- Experienced with Mulesoft
- Experienced with Cloud, DevOps, CICD
- Experienced working in Agile squads
- Microservice Architecture
This is a great opportunity that doesn't come out often, APPLY now!
Alternatively, call Lin on 021 970 543 or email firstname.lastname@example.org