About your new Company:
Forming part of a nationwide organisation that ensures the safety and protection of New Zealand communities. This department provides the intelligence required to be effective in this pursuit. Providing advice, information and analysis to enable Police to prevent crime and road trauma.
This role contributes to the development of technology-enabled intelligence capability, providing advice on requirements and coordinating/leading the intelligence systems team. You will need to partner with business units and agencies to maintain awareness in key areas of focus.
What I am looking for in your CV:
- Awareness of Intelligence Systems
- Knowledge of ICT and Intel Technologies
- Knowledge of Geospatial Intelligence Systems
- Experience leading high performing teams
- Experience preparing business case documents
- Experience managing multiple projects through to completion
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills.
What you need to do now:
To apply email a role related CV and Cover letter to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below, or call Karl Millington on 04 473 2113
You must be able to achieve Tope Secret Clearance, which means you will at least need to be a permanent resident or New Zealand citizen.
It is preferred that you have submitted your CV prior to calling.
Job Ref: 93403