- Commercial and Workplace Interiors
- Fun and Social team
- Bring your Creativity and be rewarded
Our client is looking to bring on board an Intermediate Interior Designer with at least 3 years plus experience to work closely with a successful, focused team and deliver results.
My client's specialise in commercial and workplace design projects and are looking to expand and bring on board a new team member.
With projects flowing in, it is vital that you have:
- Intermediate Revit skills
- Previous experience using Adobe photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign
- Experience in Spatial planning, FF&E
- Strong organisation and co-ordination skills
- Proven Project management skills
- Excellent people & communication skills
- Strong documentation & technical skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy working collaboratively and posiitively within a team
Our organisation is a dynamic forward thinking organisation who are very successful and work with some of New Zealand's top corporates.
An excellent salary is on offer, commensurate with experience.
These opportunities dont come along too often so seize the moment and apply NOW!
Please free to call Gabrielle Allsop, Architectural & Interior Design Recruitment Specialist on (027) 550 5515 to find out more about this exciting opportunity and confidentially express your interest