This is a leading NZ design and build interiors turnkey contractor with an outstanding reputation for delivering to clients over many years. They act as the client-side rep plus they act as main contractor on some projects. They have a number of projects in the refurb and interiors space which are predominantly CBD based.
Due to sustained growth, they now require a intermediate level site manager to facilitate and coordinate commercial interiors projects ensuring successful delivery. The role will see you running your own smaller projects and assisting a SM on a larger projects but growing in experience to run larger projects as you develop.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for the following:
- Management of site including coordinating trades/sub-contractors and material on site, scheduling and delivering projects according to programme
- Attending weekly PCG and sub contractor meetings
- Putting together site-specific safety plans and undertaking inductions, daily pre starts and site checks
- Client relationship management and building relationships with consultants
- Quality management and defect rectifications
- Reading plans and ensuring adherence to documentation
- Reporting on issues to PM or a SSM
To be suitable for this position, you will possess the following:
- Trade carpentry qualified
- Must have 4 years of experience held as a site foreman or site manager with an established interior fit out contractor
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for developing and maintaining relationships with all project stakeholders
- Some experience in programme management and updating programmes using relevant technology
This is a great opportunity for a developing site manager to join a well-established business working on premium interiors projects.
Remuneration: $100K - $120K + vehicle/fuel card.
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 to find out more or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org