This leading main contractor specialises in multi story residential, commercial office and hotel projects. They have a sizable apartment project that requires specific experience working on fitout and refurbishment aspects of the project.
Reporting into the project manager, as a site manager/foreman you will be responsible for the coordination of sub contractors onsite, OH+S compliance, driving the project program to meet time and budget whilst providing relevant site reports.
Key skills required for this role are:
- A minimum of five years Site Manager/Foremans experience in interiors/fitout or refurbishment projects
- Strong site based management capability with a track record of managing sub-contractors delivering on time, and within budget
- Excellent finishing experience with high levels of attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Tertiary qualifications or trade qualification.
This contractor offers a stable working environment, a strong pipeline of forward project work and a competitive remuneration package.
For further information, please contact Matt on 09 37408742 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org