A leading commercial interiors and commercial consttruction contractor are in a healthy work load position with ongoing success from existing clients and new business. They employ construction professionals that are 100% focussed on ensuring high client service delivery standards.
Currently, they have a need for an interiors site supervisor to join their team with skills in contractual management. You will be working with a Director as part of a larger team on an existing projects plus more to start in coming months. They have a heavy pipeline of new work being negotiated with a full work order book for the year.
Your main duties will involve:
- Managing all site activities from start to completion
- Instructing and managing sub-contractors and suppliers
- Ensuring project programme is maintained
- Ensuring occupational health and safety requirements are implemented
- Working closely with the client ensuring compliance with commercial requirements set out in the contract and subcontracts as well as ensuring effective and consistent administration
- A trade background with solid interiors site management/contracts management experience
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to come up with solutions for any problems
- Sound communication skills with sub contractors, clients and consultants
- Driven, motivated and with a good head for numbers
- Strong knowledge and experience in OHS
Salary $90K - $115K + vehicle.
For further information, please call matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: 112298