- West Auckland location
- Help them to surpass client expectations by providing exceptional design solutions
- Worldwide high-profile projects
This unique role will give you an opportunity to take your interiors career in an exciting direction. Rather than be based within an architectural practice, the architectural practice are your client.
You will be working with a company who offer a premium brand of acoustics and insulation products that are customised, design savvy and visual within projects. The impact they have is taking interior designs to a whole new level.
Architects are shown exciting, crazy cool ideas by an account manager and the next step is they ask, “how do you think I should detail it”. That’s where you come in.
The role has both a technical and design element to it:
You are helping put the architects vision into reality by coming up with concept designs, while also creating renders and drawings that architects can cut and paste into their drawings.
The exciting part for you is that this is the first role of it’s kind within the organisation and we expect they will be quickly duplicating. By getting in on the ground floor you will likely emerge a leader in the team.
You will have and design or architecture degree with interior design skill and flair. You will also be technically savvy and are experienced in a range of software, such as:
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator & Photoshop)
- Revit, Solidworks or Fusion360
You have well developed CAD drafting skills, understand construction methodology and have a good level of building code knowledge.
To fit the culture, you will:
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Be energised by being proactive
- Take pride in delivering outstanding work
- Have a natural enthusiasm and confidence in your work
- Have a high standard of detail and accuracy
Staff are valued, and career development is taken seriously:
- You will be well remunerated
- The role will morph around you and your talents
- You will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects for high profile well-known companies worldwide
- There is a chance to emerge a leader in the team
- A genuine chance to get creative!
Call Brenda James to find out more on 0274501021 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: 93139