This is an opportunity for an experienced Civil Engineer to join a client side in beautiful Queenstown. You will be responsible for projects including 3 waters infrastructure, roading and urban development of the region. With growing financial support and project pipeline this company offers stability and balance, and consistent work flow for next 10 years.
- Provide technical support to Senior Engineers
- Quality assurance and review Engineering Design
- Investigations of problems / opportunities and providing preferred options for further scoping
- Engagment and management of Consultants for investigation and design
- Project budget management
Key selection criteria
- Bachelor of Engineering (Civil)
- 5 + years in infrastructure planning
- New Zealand, Australian, UK experience considered for this role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of New Zealand codes and standards
- Experience with 3 waters
- New Zealand Residency or Valid Work Permit
If you think you have the skills and experience to be succesful in this role then Apply Here, or contact Illya Golovchenko on 027 478 9614 for a confidential discussion.
Ref No: 97522