- Intermediate Front-End Developer
- Passionate Start-Up Company
- CBD Location
About the company
Our client is a passionate start-up company that is establishing itself as a game changer with a revolutionary software solution that is a first of its kind. Two years since conception and about to go global, they are now looking to expand their team with an Intermediate Front-End Developer.
About the role
Skills & experience required
- 3+ years’ commercial development experience
- Experience navigating the Amazon Web Services (AWS) environment
- Agile development experience
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration & Deployment
- Experience with CircleCI, Jenkins, or similar
- Strong spoken and written English
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is changing their industry and revolutionising a massive market segment in New Zealand and beyond.
Candidates who have the legal right to work in NZ are invited to apply.
We’d love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you - APPLY now or contact Tyler Hunt on 021 919 593 for a confidential discussion.
Ref AK 89145
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.