Our client is a leading Australasian Geotechnical Consultancy with mulltiple offices across New Zealand and Australia. Due to a continuing growth they are looking to bring on another driven and motivated Intermediate Engineer that enjoys multitasking and willing to run a number of small-to-medium projects at the same time.
- Liaise with clients and other Engineers in the preparation of design briefs
- Prepare fee estimates, methodologies and schedules
- Site investigations
- Geotechnical analysis and design of civil works
- Construction supervision
- Production of required reports
Key selection criteria
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- 2-3 years of intermediate New Zealand experience
- Excellent understanding of geotechnical site works
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- New Zealand / Australian Residency
If you think you have the skills and the experience to be succesful in ths role then Apply Here, or contact Illya Golovchenko on 027 478 9614 for a confidential experience.
Job Ref: 99438