- Workplace Projects
- Close Knit Team Environment
- Bring your Design Flair to the Table
If you are an Intermediate Interior Designer who has worked on workplace projects in the past we may just have the role for you.
My client specialises in commercial workplace interior design and work on some really interesting and varied projects for clients who really appreciate their work.
This team is a close knit team of Designers, who are at different levels in their careers. They work in a collaborative way. share their knowledge and experience and have fun along the way.
With lots of projects, its important you have:
- Previous Workplace project experience
- Creative design flair
- Enjoy taking client briefings, presentations site visits, spatial design, choosing finishes and delivering top results
- An intermediate level in Revit software
- Be able to produce a full set of working drawings
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong documentation & technical skills, including understanding of the NZBC
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enjoy working collaboratively and positively within a team environment
You will be given the freedom to deliver, and work with a team who like to produce top results and celebrate successes. Our organisation is a dynamic forward thinking organisation who are very successful at what they do and quite social too.
In return, you will have the opportunity to work as part of a team and produce some amazing designs and be proud of your achievements.
We'd love to hear from you, if this is the right role for you. APPLY now or contact Gabrielle Allsop at Beyond Recruitment on (027) 550 5515 for a confidential discussion.
Visit our website www.beyond.co.nz for details of more job opportunities and information.