- Expanding organisation seeking top talent
- Excellent remuneration & opportunities
- Collaborative, hardworking & fun culture
Our client is looking to bring on board an Intermediate Interior Designer to work closely with a successful and focused team who love to deliver results and have fun along the way.
With projects flowing in, it is vital that you have:
- 4+ years experience in residential or commercial interior design
- A high level of proficiency in Revit, Indesign, Photoshop, and SketchUp
- Handsketching Ability
- Strong organisation and co-ordination skills
- Undestanding of the NZ Building Code
- Excellent people & communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Enjoy working collaboratively and posiitively with a team
You will be given the freedom to deliver, and work with a team who like to produce top results and celebrate successes. Our organisation is a dynamic forward thinking organisation who are very successful and are growing.
An excellent salary is on offer, commensurate with experience.
These opportunities dont come along too often so seize the moment NOW!
Please free to call Gabrielle Allsop, Architectural & Interior Deisgn Recruitment Specialist on (027) 550 5515 to find out more about this exciting opportunity and confidentially register your interest