- Large mixed use projects
- Collaborative team who enjoy career progression
- Worklife balance encouraged
This is an excellent opportunity for West based technicians to leave the traffic behind and work locally
If you are worn out from working long hours, let alone travelling on a busy motorway, check this opportunity out. The team work hard but not long hours. Worklife balance is genuinely encouraged.
That's not all:
- You will have excellent project exposure
- There will be an opportunity to develop your career and grow through the business
- You'll be joining a team who work hard toward deadlines, but definitely know how to come up for air and work in a more relaxed manner when the pressure is off
- Working directly for a developer means flexible budgets rather than constraints
- You'll be trusted to work autonomously, organise your own workload and be included in client and site meetings
The type of person who will fit easily into this team is someone who is self motivated with an impressive level of technical competence. You will be surrounded by good creative people so there is a real design strength in the office. We need you to back that up technically.
You will have an excellent grasp of Revit and well developed knowledge of building codes and regulations, along with exceptional attention to detail.
Your CV will show:
- Revit expertise
- Strong understanding of building codes and regulations
- Desire for opportunity and career development
- Great team player attitude
You will have fun here, develop your career and be given excellent scope to stretch yourself and work outside your comfort zone.
If you are ambitious and curious to know more call us for a confidential discussion.Gabrielle Allsop - 027 5505515 or email direct at email@example.com quoting reference 93929