Fully integrated engineering and land development consultancy with Auckland, Hamilton and Te Awamutu based offices are looking for an intermediate Planner to join their team.
- Provide technical, organisational and client services skills to aid with the day-to-day operational requirements of the planning department
- Maintain high standards of excellence, ethics and values
- Provide an excellent level of services in order to attract, retain and enhance company's client base
Key selection criterias
- Planning, science or resource management degree
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Able to project manage a complex application with supervision
- Good report writing skills and a strong command of English language
- New Zealand Residency or Valid Work Permit
If you believe you have the skills and experience to be succesful in this role the Apply here, or contact Illya Golovchenko at Beyond Recruitment on 027 478 9614 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref 94049