This is a leading NZ interiors contractor with an outstanding reputation for delivering to clients over many years. They work with premier corporate brands and government organisations delivering major office fits outs and refurbishments. Job values range between $300K - $15M. They have a high performing team that is growing quickly due to a reputation for excellent client service and quality of work completed.
Due to the level of growth, they require a 70% office/30% site based intermediate project manager to join the team and manage several jobs.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for the following:
- Management of all admin related tasks related to the job including all council related issues
- Attending weekly PCG and sub contractor meetings
- Managing site managers and liaising daily with them
- Putting together programs, updating programs
- Client relationship management and as well as consultant management
- Quality management
- Reading plans and ensuring adherence to documentation
- Reporting on issues to SPM
To be suitable for this position, you will possess the following:
- Either trade qualified and/or a degree in Construction Management or similar tertiary qualification
- Must have experience held as a site or project manager with an established interior fit-out and refurbishment company in NZ delivering a number of fit out and refurb projects
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills for developing and maintaining relationships with all project stakeholders
- Some experience in programme management and updating programmes using relevant technology
This is a great opportunity for a project manager to join a leader whilst enjoying an easy-going workplace culture.
Remuneration: $110K - $120K + vehicle pending experience.
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 to find out more or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org