A Project Manager is required for a successful small to medium sized construction and interior fit-out company based on the North Shore of Auckland.
The company is committed to providing a quality product and professional service to a core loyal client base. As the successful applicant would be the face of the company with client's, strong and effective communication along with excellent personal presentation is essential.
This is an 'off the tools', office based project management position and listed below are a number of key skills required by the successful applicant.
- Strong Health & Safety understanding
- Computerliteracy (Microsoft Exel & Word)
- Strong & effective communication
- Conduct & report on site meeting
- Manage projects using computer based applications
- Read and interpret architectural drawing
- Price up allocated minor projects
- Local government building and codes knowledge
- Understand the Building Code
- Allocate labour and sub-contractors as required
- Report on any contract variations
- Manage multiple projects as allocated
The successful candidate would be responsible for ensuring that quality projects are delivered to clients in a timely manner by liaising with on-site supervisors/ sub-contractors and will report directly to the company directors.
As a background you come from the interiors/fit out sector and have firm knowledge of the local market.
If you believe you have the necessary skills and qualifications to be successful in this role APPLY HERE, or call Matt Shortt at Beyond Recruitment on 0275544064 for a confidential discussion.