This is a reputable and well positioned builder with additional services that are planning further expansion supported by solid construction activity. They actively promote an inclusive team culture, encouraging various team building and social activities that go on throughout the year. Part of their success is the way in which they treat their staff with hands on director involvement. Their client portfolio consists of a range of private companies or high net worth individuals receiving specialist advise on property development goals as wellas
As are result of increase in workflow, a need now exists for a talented intermediate level QS to join the team. You will be supported and guided by a senior QS to start with learning the ropes and then as you grow in experience you will be given scope to commercially run projects from start to finish.
Your role will involve:
- Measuring and describing the work including the preparation of tender documentation and negotiation with contractors, evaluation of tenders and providing recommendations
- Detailed budgets, estimating and cost plans
- Contract Administration
- Preparing and interpreting turnover / cash flow projections and profit / loss forecasts
- Undertaking the valuing of variations and potential variations
- Financial project control
- Preparation and agreement of final accounts
As a successful applicant, you have a degree in quantity surveying and at least 3-4 years of qs experience in ideally in commercial quantity surveying or a mix of commercial and residential. You will be extremely motivated and be someone who wants to work with the best. You are an enthusiastic, organized, confident and are an inspired individual who enjoys developing, communicating and sharing your ideas.
This is an opportunity to move into a hugely satisfying role with high career growth prospects.
Salary $70K - $90K
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Ref: 102906