About the Company:
This is a property development, investment and management company that are committed to delivering quality urban spaces that are valued by the communities that interact with them which could be investors, businesses, employees, residents, shoppers or visitors.
They have a number of commercial projects either under construction or in the planning and consent stages, as well as an extensive refurbishment programme in progress.
With a lot of master planning and urban design completed, the design team have been busy completing resource and building consent documentation. Projects are at varying stages and there is a very solid forward workload with future planning also well underway.
We are now seeking a construction intermediate quantity surveyor who will be involved in the following:
· Measurement and pricing of cost estimates
· Managing costs throughout construction
· Preparing external claims and processing variations
· Subcontractor account management, contract administration, final account preparation, reporting and cost reconciliation
Preference will be given to those who have:
· At least 4 years experience working in a main contractor or PQS office or both
· Tertiary qualified in quantity surveying
· Broad experience in Contract Administration and Estimating functions, experience working with Developers would be advantageous
· Strong attention to detail, self-motivated and a high willingness to learn
· Ability to establish positive working relationships with colleagues, contractors, consultants and clients
You will be ready for a move and motivated to make an impact. You are proactive, confident and reliable and you are seeking a challenging role with a dynamic team.
Remuneration: $90K - $120K
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to email@example.com