This is a reputable and well positioned cost consultancy that are holding up in the face of recession and optimistic with work load. They actively promote an inclusive team culture, encouraging various team building and social activities that go on throughout the year. Part of their success is the way in which they treat their staff with hands on director involvement. Their client portfolio consists of a range of private companies, and larger government agencies with significant projects underway and in the planning.
Due to work planning for the year ahead, they have identified a need for an additional talented intermediate level QS to join the team.
Your role will involve:
- Measuring and describing the work including the preparation of tender documentation and negotiation with contractors
- Detailed budgets and cost plans
- Contract Administration
- Preparing and interpreting turnover / cash flow projections and profit / loss forecasts
- Undertaking the valuing of variations and potential variations
- Financial control
- Preparation and agreement of final accounts
As a successful applicant, you have a degree in quantity surveying and at least 3 - 5 years of qs experience in a cost consultancy ot main contractor/PQS mix of experience. You are an enthusiastic, organized, confident and are an inspired individual who enjoys developing, communicating and sharing your ideas.
This is an opportunity to move into a hugely satisfying role with outstanding career growth prospects in what has to be one of the best cultures amongst PQS offices.
Salary $80K - $100K
For further information, please call Matt on 027 554 4064 or email your details to email@example.com
Ref No: 104959