- Quality designer homes & apartments
- Albany office
- NDAT + Revit skills
Staff stay for a long time in this company and we believe this is generated through a strong people and fun culture, simple yet effective systems and protocols, and purposeful career development.
The person we are looking for will have NDAT or similar and be able to draw concept plans from sketches done by senior architectural staff. The working drawings range from fairly simple single level residential jobs right through to high end designs and multi level terrace housing and apartments.
About the Job:
We have a full job description available when you apply. Some of the key tasks include:
- Completion of building consent documentation
- Assist project managers as required for on site and documentation queries
- Plan amendments and submit information to required parties
- Assist consents administrator with marking up amendments, doing full specifications (masterspec) and dealing with queries from Council
This is a fast paced environment and time frames are tight. You will be a quick learner, enjoy a team environment, understand Revit and NZS3604 and have a desire to excel in your architectural career quickly.
The manager of this role is fair and transparent and has excellent mentoring skills so you will be well supported.
This will suit a skilled draughtsperson has been holding out for an opportunity close to home. Normal business hours are worked here and excessive overtime is discouraged.
If you are ready to take this progressive step with your architectural career, then please call Brenda James, Architectural Specialist @ Beyond Recruitment on 027 450 1021, or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 91368.