- 15 month fixed term contract, 2-3 vacancies available
- Change management and transformation experience within a programme environment
- $90 - $100,000 - circa
My client is seeking an experienced Senior/Intermediate HR Adviser, you will work alongside the HR Business Partners and Managers from across the business to provide HR guidance and advice.
You will be part of a large and supportive HR team, this role has a strong team delivery focus with multiple demands while maintaining productive working relationships with the team and wider business.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A proven history of achievement in delivery of high quality HR services
- Change Management experience, applying this to a variety of IEA's
- Significant experience in effectively managing a wide range of relationships
- Proven and relevant knowledge and experience of people transition management, including ER and recruitment processes
- Strong relationship skills
- Well-developed problem-solving skills.
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Julie Le Prou on (04) 472 2434 quoting job number 91358.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position, for advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz