This company is regarded as one of the largest developers that are hugely busy with secured and funded developments. Recognised as providing high quality design and documentation on a wide range of residential and apartment housing projects, they are now seeking to appoint an experienced site manager to front the builds of large commercial residential projects, these are a mix of townhouses on a commercial scale with apartments. The practice is part of a larger group of companies who also specialise in property development.
Reporting to a PM, your key accountabilities are:
- Site management of the entire project from planning through completion
- Monitoring of all processes in order to ensure the highest quality of work is produced, plus ensuring site staff are well mentored
- Site management including sub contractor management, supplier management, H&S, QA, staff management
Key background for this role requires:
- 5+ years experience in the multi residential/commercial construction/building industry in NZ with a carpentry trade background
- Experience across $10M+ multi unit housing/high rise commercial construction plus subdivisional experience for housing developments would be beneficial
- Strong organisational and time management skills as well as strong problem solving ability
- Strong understanding of NZ3910
- Health and Safety leadership
Develop your career quickly and impressively with this dynamic and growing organisation.
Remuneration - $90K - $115K + vehicle pending experience.
For further information, please call Matt on 027 5544064 or email your details to email@example.com
Ref No: 112149