This main commercial contractor has a full workload and is on the lookout for an Intermediate to Senior or Senior Quantity Surveyor to assist with the financial management and delivery of a very complex remedial project. They are a company experiencing rapid increases in turnover with a great pipeline of future work. They employ people who are going to fit into their culture and strengthen their brand.
Typically your duties will involve:
- Preparing tenders, project administration, evaluating & costing of variations
- Liaising with sub-contractors & clients
- Financial reporting & cost monitoring / projection
- Preparation, submission and negotiation of Interim and Final accounts
You will need to possess the following to apply:
- A relevant Quantity Surveying qualification
- Experience working for a Main Contractor, at least 7 years
- Experience working on commercial projects over $10M in value with the ability to commercially run projects autonomously
- You are looking to grow and develop your career with a top company.
- You bring passion, motivation and a positive attitude
In return for your hard work and flexibility you will be rewarded with the following benefits:
- Work/life balance focussed employer with reasonable working hours
- Above average market salary
- Growth, development and career opportunities
For further information on this opportunity please contact Matt Shortt on 027 5544064 or apply through the link below.
Ref No: 104442