About the role:
My client is a significant organisation with a large number of complex and challenging projects underway. They have a significant backlog of activity in the making and looking to grow the capacity of their busy development and integration team to design, develop, maintain and support the set of in-house developed applications and their integration within their complex environment.
About the role:
We are looking to grow the capacity of our busy development and integration team to design, develop, maintain and support the set of in-house developed applications and their integration within our complex environment.
You will be robust in your processes and passionate about development and integration. You thrive as part of a team while happily working with a degree of autonomy. You enjoy working with your customers and are focused on achieving customer outcomes. In addition to developing new projects and integration work, you are comfortable handling support and working in an ITIL aligned environment.
This role delivers development, integration and related contributions for new projects and improvement initiatives for existing implementations in a life cycle based, full-stack enterprise environment.
Ownership and joint responsibility as a Subject Matter Expert in our development and integration portfolio will appeal to you. So will contributing to all phases of the software development lifecycle for new and existing software and integrations, including configuration of integration engines, applications and middleware. You love the thought of working with business analysts to finalise requirements, prototypes and designs, and implement the developed software and integrations to end users.
You are accustomed to collaborating with other specialists, developers, analysts and designers in conceptualising and developing ideas for new and existing programs, applications and integrations.
You are proud that you consistently write, translate and code software programs, applications and integrations according to agreed specifications that your code is scalable and documenting your work is an everyday activity. You have strong organisational skills that enable you to juggle multiple tasks while working within agreed timelines.
- Relevant formal qualification in Business/Computer Science/Information Systems or equivalent relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Computer or Information Technology related field.
- DevOps experience and excellent experience with the Microsoft Azure technologies used throughout the software development lifecycle: source control using Git and TFS; building with Azure DevOps; deployment using ARM templates; and monitoring with Application Insights.
- ITIL certified or equivalent exposure to ITIL practices.
- Business process knowledge related to the use of applications.
- Orion Rhapsody Associate certification or equivalent work experience.
- Hands on experience with source code management systems e.g. TFS and Git and knowledge of TCP/IP and other protocols and proven experience of managing a wide range of messaging solutions, standards and formats (e.g. HL7, XML).
- Previous use of design patterns and frameworks, e.g. MVC, MVVM and WebAPI.
- Previous experience developing web services and/or micro services and hands on experience using integrated development environments (IDEs), preferably Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft SQL Server and data warehouse development technologies and at least 5 years’ experience working within an IS organisation using Microsoft technologies.
- Experience with Entity Framework and test (unit, functional and TDD).
- Experience working in a complex environment with enterprise applications.
- Experience writing documentation for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Advanced documentation skills.
- Vendor recognised software development certification e.g. Microsoft MCSD, MCSP etc.
We’d love to hear from you, if you are if this sounds like you- APPLY now or contact Tim Fang at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Job Ref: 101944
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.