A rare opportunity to join a north-shore based award-winning consultancy is currently available for an intermediate Structural Engineer. This established design team specialise in the residential and commercial spaces and have a heap of awards behind their name. Their family-orientated approach is inviting together with their hands-on approach and personal development opportunities.
Mentorship is a given and their wide range of projects will benefit you in working towards your CPEng qualification as they are an EngNZ Professional Partner.
- Stable Reputable Practice
- Locally owned and operated
- Positive, high performing team
Required skills and experience for this role include:
- A minimum of 3-years' post BE qualification experience within the New Zealand market
- A civil engineering interest will be a great advantage
- Solid communication skills and the ability to liaise with key stakeholders and clients on a daily basis
- Good knowledge of New Zealand's structural engineering codes and practices
To join this dynamic, harmonious, family-friendly work environment APPLY HERE, or call Ray Crocker from Beyond Recruitment on 021 181 6300 for a confidential discussion.
Ref No: 91756