Our client is a leading multidisciplinary Engineering consultancy that is looking to bring on another strong Intermediate Structural Engineer to assist with growing amount of projects that kick off in 2019. This company is heavily involved in energy and resources, environmental, property and building as well as transportation, and offers a large variety of work.
- Bid writing and putting project details together
- Structural investigation work
- Report writing and forensic assessment
- Site inspections
- Liaisng with clients
Key selection criteria
- Bachelor of Engineering (Structural)
- 2-3 years of New Zealand experience in a similar role
- Strong understanding of seismic design and NZ standards
- Ability to work in a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- New Zealand Residency or valid work permit
If you think you have the skills and experience to be succesful in this role then Apply here, or call Illya Golovchenko on 0274789614 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 96181