This is an excellent opportunity to join New Zealand's leading Structural Engineering consultancy. With a hard earned reputation and proven portfolio of succesfully and timely completed projects they plan to grow the Auckland based office. As an Intermediate Structural Engineer you will be responsible for delivering a number of commercial and industrial designs from all across the country.
- Manage small to medium sized projects
- Liaise with clients and other Engineers
- Liaise with sub and main contractors
- Site inspections and investigations
- Timely reporting and trouble shooting
Key seelction criteria
- Bachelor of Engineering
- At least 3 years of New Zealand experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Drive and passion for the industry
- New Zealand Residency or valid work permit
If you think you have the skills and experience to be succesful in this role then Apply Here, or contact Illya Golovchenko on 027 478 9614 for a confidential discussion.
Job Ref: 99557