We’re assisting a well known public entity for a 6 month contract role based city fringe Auckland. This is for an internal communications specialist looking to join a small team in a busy environment.
About the role:
- Designing, developing, executing and measuring internal communications strategies
- Writing and measuring internal communications
- Undertaking research and sourcing feedback from users
- Ensuring appropriate input and sign-off from stakeholders
- Consulting teams and individuals on communications
- 2-4 years’ internal communications experience
- Solid experience in Communications, preferably within a large, public or non-profit company
- Good communications consultancy skills
- Practical experience of flexing communication styles and techniques according to the audience
- Strong copy-writer skills
- A flair for design, and confidence in using Adobe suite
- Excellent communications planning and execution skills
If this is the right role for you, we’d love to review your skills- APPLY now via the prompts to be considered.
Client Manager – Marketing, Digital & CX
Job Ref: 105622
NB: Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. To be considered for this role you will need to be legally entitled to take up a full-time work opportunity in New Zealand.