- 18 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Exciting varied digital projects
- Continuous growth on offer
Our client in the health innovation sector is looking for a talented intermediate UX/UI Designer to join their team on an 18-month fixed term contract. You’ll be using qualitative and quantitative design thinking to design varied digital experiences.
These digital products will have a direct impact on improving health outcomes for the community and so you’ll have a chance to take your top-notch design abilities and use them to really make a difference.
Day to day you’ll be:
- Gathering design requirements and evaluating them to ensure there is a seamless experience for the end user
- Creating artefacts including user flows, wireframes, prototypes and high-fidelity mockups and presenting them back to the wider team.
- Designing end to end experiences for desktop, web and mobile.
- Working to continuously improve approaches and performance across the board, in collaboration with engineers and product owners.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a UX/UI or Product Designer role.
- Experience in Adobe Suite, Figma, Invision and the Microsoft Suite.
- A Portfolio that demonstrates your design process
- The ability to interpret Qualitative and Quantitative feedback
- Excellent storytelling abilities and superb level of stakeholder engagement.
Flexible working is on offer as well as 5 weeks Annual Leave, Health and wellness benefits, as well as exposure to a continuous learning environment.
Sound like you? APPLY NOW or contact Sam McGregor by email email@example.com or phone 021 937 783 for a confidential chat.