Our client is one of New Zealand’s most significant shared services organisations, that makes a difference to people’s lives every day. Their internal audit function is highly respected and has won multiple excellence awards, as a team and individually.
They are now seeking an Internal Auditor to join the team, reporting into the Regional Manager – Internal Audit. Based in Whangarei, you will be the sole auditor, providing quality internal audit services to the business, assisting managers optimise their processes and maintain good working relationships.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working as an internal auditor
- Strong analytical skills and a practical approach to problem solving
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex information
- Strong relationships building skills
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Commerce, Accounting or IT
- A professional qualification (CA, CPA, CIA, etc)
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now!
Applicants must be a New Zealand Citizen or Permanent Resident
Please attach your CV and Cover Letter, both in MS Word.doc format
For more information, please contact Michael Hoyle on 021 743 712 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ref No: 95281