- Flexibility on FTC/Contracting
- Financial Services
- Industry Leader
We’re assisting a well known and well reputed Financial Services leader with the recruitment of an Internal Comms pro to join their team for a year.
The is a flexible role, with the option to work on a contractual or Fixed Term basis.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Designing, developing, executing and measuring global internal communications strategies
- Writing and measuring internal communications
- Undertaking research and sourcing feedback from users
- Ensuring appropriate input and sign-off from stakeholders
- Consulting teams and individuals on communications
To be successful you will need:
- Solid experience in Communications, preferably within a large, national company
- Good communications consultancy skills
- Practical experience of flexing communication styles and techniques according to the audience.
- Strong copy-writer skills
- A flair for design, and confidence in using Adobe suite
- Excellent communications planning and execution skills
This is fantastic and flexible role for an experienced Internal Comms and Content Pro.
This is a permanent role with an ASAP start. You must be a Citizen or Permanent Resident to apply. For more information please contact Kate Williams, Client Manager at Beyond Recruitment or submit your application through the link below and include your CV and Job Number: 102148