· Working across a number of change projects
· Digital comms focus
· Competitive salary on offer
This role is to facilitate change management and related communications activities to ensure the successful delivery of business change initiatives through the delivery of best practice internal communication across the organisation.
The role is responsible for analysing, planning, implementing and evaluating change management and communications activities, and facilitating a collaborative approach to change across the organisation.
Key tasks include:
· Ensuring organisation wide change initiatives are communicated in a planned, consistent and inspiring manner
· Planning and delivering a range of content across internal channels
· Contributing to the development and implementation of the internal communications strategy
· Identify and act on opportunities to build organisation-wide communication capability through the delivery of tools, templates, guidelines and ‘self-help’ content.
You will bring:
· Experience working within a change programme
· Skills working with digital communication channels, including web and social media
· Ability to develop content using a range of multi-media including video and simple graphic design
· Sound understanding of the principles of news writing and how to source/write content and stories with audiences in mind
· Sound strategic thinking and communications planning ability
This role is a fixed term contract for between 9-12 months in duration initially.
Please APPLY NOW or call Rebecca Berney on 021 401 125 for further information.
Rebecca Berney and Lucinda van Aswegen are Beyond Recruitment’s Marketing, Communications, Digital, Insights and Service Design team.