Connecting...

W1siziisijiwmtyvmdcvmjevmdivmzgvndmvmjmzl0fsbcbjy29uc19iuiatieppzybtyxcguhv6emxllnbuzyjdlfsiccisinrodw1iiiwimtawedewmcjdxq

HR Advisor / Recruiter

Job Title: HR Advisor / Recruiter
Contract Type: Permanent Recruitment
Location: Auckland
Specialisation:
REF: BRLKLS97041
Contact Details: Karen Smith
Contact Email: karen.smith@beyond.co.nz
Job Published: 8 days ago
  • Central City 
  • Fun & Vibrant Team
  • Supportive Management

Our client, a well-known organisation within a vibrant, fast paced industry, is currently searching for an Internal Recruiter/HR Advisor to complement their existing team.

Reporting through to the HR Manager, this role will see you spending approximately 70% of your time working on a variety of internal recruitment roles including marketing executives, sales and contact centre staff.  The other 30% you'll be completing HR tasks.

There will never be a dull moment as this is a hugely varied position, including liaising with stakeholders throughout NZ and Immigration and also assisting the Human Resources Manager with ER issues, disciplinaries, change management and more.

To be successful in this challenging yet rewarding role, it is essential that you possess:

  • At least 3-4 years previous experience in an NZ HR role
  • Experience using Snaphire
  • An understanding of NZ employment legislation
  • Experience in managing ER issues

If this role appeals to you, you are energetic and outgoing, can show resilience and connect with a diverse range of people, we want to hear from you.  Contact Karen Smith for a confidential discussion on 021 192 4246 or apply online NOW.

Job Ref # 97041