Our client is a global leader in software management, and is now looking for a switched on, sharp and dedicated consultant to join their outbound team in their millennial friendly offices in North Shore
In this role, you will be managing an existing portfolio is businesses based in the United States & United Kingdom and be involved in their journey of answering any queries and making them aware of the new products and services that are launching in the market. You will also support businesses with the renewal of their Microsoft Licences.
What we require:
- Strong focus on building and maintaining relationships
- Having excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Identify their needs and find opportunities to upsell and cross sell
- Ability to be confident on the phone to speak with senior managers within the organisation
- Call Centre and Customer Services Experience
- Transferable Sales Skills would be desired
What the company offers:
- In house product and sales training
- Opportunity to work with experienced leaders in a well-established business
- Ability to build long lasting relationships with likeminded people
- Free Massage Chairs & Video Game Time!
- Bonus for working late hours
About the role:
- This is a great role for those who want to step into sales or those who enjoy having quality conversations with senior managers within an organisation
- The role is based in Albany
- You will be required to start immediately
- It is a 3 month contract but subject to extension
- You will be required to work 12 AM to 8 AM (Midnight Shift) Monday to Friday
If you are excited about this opportunity, want to join a business who will be a leader in the technology space, APPLY NOW with your CV in a word.doc or get in touch with Reva Dalal, Recruitment Specialist, 021937783.
Ref AK 94554