- Initiative Lead - Infrastructure Transformation Project Manager
- 6 months contract
About the Role:
Seeking a Project Manager who has strong experience in leading transformation project delivery across large corporate clients. This role will see you working in a data centre migration team to manage the exit and transformation project. You will have demonstrated experience in managing new infrastructure implementations including delivery and migration work and be an expert in change and configuration management process. You will have strong stakeholder management experience along with knowledge of Agile deliver practices.
- Strong Project Management Experience- Ideally Infrastructure Transformation
- Demonstrated experience working with large corporate clients
- Expert in change and configuration management
- Agile delivery practice experience using Jira and Confluence
- Experience working with a range of stakeholders and vendors - ideally in the finance industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent C - level communication skills
Note: Must be eligible to work full-time in New Zealand.
Apply now or get in touch with Sri Nanduri at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Essential: Applicants need to have a right to work in New Zealand with a valid visa.
Beyond Recruitment Technology, Transformation and Digital, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.