- Inventory Controller
- $28.50 per hour
- Start immediately
Our client, a leader in their field, is looking for an experienced Inventory Controller to join the team for a project for +/- 3 months, with possibility for extension or long-term employment.
About the role:
- Manage & plan every activity that relates to inventory control
- Ensure the stock levels are at an appropriate level to efficiently meet customers’ demands
- Ensure accuracy of stock lisits across all branches / warehouses
- Ensure that the ERP system reflects the real time quantity on hand at a specific location
- Timely stock transactions take place, linking to above, all transactions must take place at real time, there should be no delay in processing of paperwork.
- Preparation on weekly/monthly stock list reports
- You have at least 3 years’ experience in inventory control
- You are available to start immediately
- You have a can-do attitude and great work ethic
Apply immediately if you are interested in being considered for this role quoting Job Ref: 109187