We are looking for experienced inventory / stock controllers to join our well-established client based in Manukau.
Key functions of the job:
- Analyse current stock levels, lead times, demand forecasts, & goals to recommend replenishment levels
- Handling and managing stock records
- Recommend inventory stock balance transfers between different warehouse locations for optimal positioning
- Partner with Operations to facilitate stock movements
- Handling shipment documents
- Checking for discrepancies between incoming goods and invoices
- Monitor and maintain inventory system record setups to ensure that products flow as they should
- Support initiatives to drive improvements in the Inventory Planning systems, data, and processes
- Applicants must have at least 2 years’ experience with inventory management
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- An understanding of inventory optimisation is a must
- Understands health and safety requirements in the manufacturing environment
- Must be able to work Microsoft Office suites, SAP and other operating systems advantageous
- A good command of the English language, both written and spoken is essential
Market related salary offered.
Please note that only applications from candidates who are New Zealand citizens, NZ permanent residents, or who hold a valid NZ work visa will be considered.
Apply online today! quoting Job Ref: 105480