- Fixed term contract 9 months
- Large government organisation
- Central location
Our client is looking for an Investment Coordinator to provide specialist business support for the coordination of funding processes for this prominent government organisation’s grant investment portfolio.
The successful applicant will be working and making valuable contribution to maximise investment operations to meet New Zealand’s economic, social and environmental goals by building applications and contracts to do so.
You will be participating in the planning and development of any new investment processes to ensure that any new investment processes are able to be operationalised efficiently. You will be doing this by working with the Investment Managers to understand business requirements for the configuration of the Ministry’s Investment Management System.
The successful candidate will have:
- Administration experience
- Experience within Project Coordination
- Systems/IT knowledge
- Proven experience in business processing support
- An eye for detail with high levels of accuracy
- A proactive work style
- A solutions focused attitude
If this sounds like you please click APPLY NOW below or call Maddy Horne on 04 471 5864 for further information, quoting job ref 98276