I am looking for a candidate to help out the investments team for a fixed term 12 month contract. The Investment Performance Analyst is responsible for calculating and analysing investment performance. You will also be responsible for providing commentary and reporting on the investment performance to the Board, Investment Committee and Chief Executive.
You will have the following experience:
- Tertiary Qualification in Finance or Accounting
- Strong understanding of Investment products
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Investment Management or Finance
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Systems knowledge desirable (IRESS, Bloomberg, Microsoft Office)
- Certificate in Investment Performance Measurement (through CFA) desirable
If you are interested in this opportunity please click the APPLY NOW button. All applications will be acknowledged electronically.
For further information contact Michael Chhim on (04) 473 2116 quoting job number 96173.
Only people with the right to work in New Zealand may apply for this position. For advice on obtaining a New Zealand work or residence visa visit www.immigration.govt.nz