About the Role:
Southern Cross hospitals is seeking an IS Support Engineer who is committed to providing predominantly desktop support coupled with occasional infrastructure support. An ideal candidate is someone who can work around the demands of hospital environments, can remain calm and has an empathetic approach when communicating with end-users working under pressure.
- Remote desktop support along with site visits across 14 hospitals
- Support for 500+ peripherals
- Support over core business hours with occasional overtime and weekend work
- Manage deployment and support of IT systems and hardware
- Experience working with corporate technologies in New Zealand
- Experience supporting Windows environment
- Experience in level 2 issue resolution
- Experience in user education/ training along with developing tip sheets
- Experience in roll-out projects/ fit-ins of new office premises
- Experience working within hospital or health sector environments
About the Company:
Southern Cross Hospitals are one of the largest surgical hospital networks in the country who pride in progressive, flexible and open workplace culture. Providing great benefits, work-life balance and an environment where people are engaged, supported and positive, they offer exciting career opportunities.
We’d love to hear from you, if you are if this sounds like you- APPLY now or contact Sri Nanduri at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Job Ref: 98248
Beyond Recruitment IT & Transformation, connecting IT talent with IT opportunities. Visit www.beyond.co.nz for more roles and information.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to high volume of applications.