We are seeking an IT Coordinator for a 6 month role with a large public sector client in Wellington.
This role is a great opportunity for a candidate with a technical background who has been involved in project work and is looking to move more into the BA/PM space.
The right candidate will have experience working in and around IT projects, ideally in larger organisations. You will be able to demonstrate the ability to work with internal teams and external vendors to keep work programs on track. This will include the ability to use your technical knowledge to identify and document requirements as well as having the capability to manage budgets. The successful candidate would need to have excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills, be very organised and be very flexible.
To be successful for this role you will require the following skills and experience:
- At least 3 years' experience in IT coordination and administration
- At least 2 years project and enhancement administration
- Experience working in Agile environments.
- Experience with financial management
- Experience in engaging with vendors
- Experience in an operations environment (preferably IT)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office products
- Knowledge of System and Software applications
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Ability to analyse business systems and processes
- Knowledge of Agile delivery methods
If you have all of the above then hit the apply button now or call John Downs on (04) 494 1189 quoting job reference number 101065