Job Ref: 100210
PLEASE NOTE: you MUST BE currently living in New Zealand AND be a NZ Permanent Resident or NZ citizen in order to apply!
IT Project and Vendor Relationship Manager - 2 year fixed term role - MASTERTON, Wairarapa location.
- $140,000 per annum PLUS Kiwisaver
- Strong focus on delivering projects via outsourced vendors
- Need senior stakeholder experience and business change experience in large ICT site
About the role
This is a 2 year fixed term salaried role. It is a full-time, 40-hour per week position.
NOTE: it is based in Masterton, so it is likely that you will be based in the Wairarapa region already in order for the location to suit you.
You will be reporting to the ICT Project Manager.
The position has come about because the organisation is moving its key current system in to a web-based system.
The technical aspects of the project are being managed by an outsourced supplier, so they aren't looking for a highly technical IT project manager.
What they DO need is someone who:
- Has strong experience in project management
- Has in-depth experience of working with vendors and who is committed to maintaining positive engagement with external suppliers
- Has demonstrated depth of skill and experience in working with internal senior stakeholders
- Has the ability to discuss technical issues with non-technical specialists in a clear, insightful manner
- Is familiar with the SDLC and has a good general knowledge of how large scale ICT systems inter-relate
- Has experience in overseeing IT projects that are being delivered by external vendors, including monitoring and reporting on progress.
About the organisation
The organisation is a substantial entity with a high profile in the Wairarapa region. They offer a positive, happy environment and a group of committed, knowledgeable professionals to work with.
As mentioned above, the role is based in Masterton.
Sound like you? Then email your resume to me NOW by clicking the 'apply now' button below, or contact Chris Kent for more information on firstname.lastname@example.org