- IT Support Co-Ordinator
- Tauranga, Perm
- L2, L3, Project Co-ordination
- Development opportunities
One of the most multi-faceted and interesting organisations in the Bay is offering someone special the opportunity to thrive on a variety of co-ordination, L2/L3 IT support, and projects that push the business forward. This organisation is doing an excellent job at looking to the future and have some exciting plans for the IT Infrastructure.
- Level 2-3 Support, able to be office based mostly or on-site from time to time
- Great at co-ordinating the technical team, supporting with Azure config or other requirements for the onsite team.
- Strong M365 Knowledge across the ecosystem
- Experience with Microsoft Intune, defender, SharePoint, Azure, Teams
- Excellent attention to detail, task-orientated
- Empathetic customer service skillset, with a genuine need to help people
- Experience managing and co-ordinating using a ticketing system
If you have these…awesome!
- Experience with process management and process automation
- Or RPA Robotic process automation
- Has done some BA exercises, assessing new tools, requirement gathering, assessment of tools fit for purpose
- SharePoint information management/search data classing.
- Opportunity to be part of an established, cohesive team where you can learn and be mentored
- Comprehensive professional development plan
- Discounts on products and services
- Discount on Massages
- Free access to the aquatic’s centres for staff and immediate family
- Free gym memberships
- Discounts at Bay Station, merchandise, cafes, swimming classes, sports leagues
- Free speedway tickets.
If this sounds like you, hit the apply button and we will be in touch.
If you have any questions call Bronwyn Vrey on 027 582 1129.